I highly recommend following this website, as the blogger posts wonderful recipes, a lot of which are gluten free!
- 1 1/4 cups roasted salted peanuts
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 large egg whites
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 200g dark chocolate
For meringue layers:
Preheat oven to 130°C. Draw three circles with diameter 21 cm on the baking paper.
Finely grind 1 cup nuts with 1/4 cup sugar in processor. Coarsely chop remaining 1/4 cup nuts and set aside.
Using electric mixer, beat egg whites with some salt and lemon juice in large bowl until foamy. With mixer running, gradually add remaining 1/2 cup sugar, beating until meringue is stiff and glossy. Add ground nut mixture and coarsely chopped nuts; fold gently just to blend.
View original post 278 more words